Hey. In this article I will show you how you can change your folder’s name in Gmail.
Many People searches about that but they didn’t find the clear answer for this problem
So Let’s start..!
What Is Folder In Gmail?
First, we have to know that what is the folder in Gmail.
Many people’s don’t about Gmail’s folder. So let me explain you guys, what is it?
In Gmail, we create labels are called folders. That’s it guys.
Now, let’s talk about how you can change the name of these folders(labels) easily.
Change The Name Of Folder (Label) In Gmail
First, you have to create some labels(Folders) manually because you can’t change the name of the primary label. I hope you understand this point.
Many people wants to change the primary name of label but it’s not possible at this time.
Now I’ll guide you how you can change the name of your label so let’s start..!
Change The Name Of Folder (Label) In Gmail (Step By Step)
- First, you have to open Gmail In Your Computer Or Android device.
- After that find your labels in Gmail (See the left side in Gmail, for the desktop version)
- Now hover your mouse in your label
- Here you can see the three-dot
- Simple click on those dots
- now you can see the edit option
- Click on the edit button
- Now you’re able to change your label’s name in Gmail.
That’s it guys..!
I hope this method is works for you 🙂
Hey, My Name Is Sahitya Porwal Founder Of This Blog And IconicTech YouTube Channel. I Am A Blogger, YouTuber & Also A Gamer. I Love To Share Information About Gaming & Technology So I Start This Blog.