To have fun on the countdown to the quit of the year, Xbox has launched a large 2022 sale, with significant rate reductions on some of the most important and pleasant video games released during the last twelve months.
And that consists of the winner of 2022’s Game of the Year!
The sale is in the region until the first week of 2023, so if you’re trying to make the maximum of the deal, now would be the time.
Here are a number of the highlights that we noticed:
- Elden Ring – €48.99 down from €69.99
- FIFA 23 (for Xbox One) – €34.99 down from €69.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – €67.99 down from €79.99
- NBA 2K23 (for Xbox One) – €27.99 down from €69.99
- Just Dance 2023 – €40.19 down from €59.99
- Saints Row – €34.99 down from €69.99
- Forza Horizon 5 / Hot Wheels Bundle – €58.49 down from €89.99
- LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga: Galactic Edition – €39.99 down from €79.99
- Madden NFL 23 (for Series X|S) – €39.99 down from €79.99