Many People Faces Google Drive Says Full But Drive Is Empty problem in Google drive.
But their Google Drive is empty, yet they get this same problem.
In this article, I’ll guide you how you can fix Google drive empty error.
So Let’s Go..!
I know, there is a lot of space in your drive so don’t worry.
Sometimes due to some reason these problems also come. So you can refresh your page and try again I hope this works for you.
Clear Your Trash (Bin)
When you delete files from Google Drive, they are not deleted permanently and files are saved as a backup for 30 days.
To delete a backup from Trash (bin) permanently, I will tell you some steps that you need to follow.
Steps To Clean Your Trash (Bin)
- First, you have to open your google drive account.
- after that find, the trash option check your left corner in your computer
- Now open trash and click on the empty trash button.
- At the last click on confirm button
- Your Trash cleaned now..!
- Now refresh your page
This is the actual solution of Google Drive Says Full But Drive Is Empty’s Problem. I hope this method works for you.
Even after using this method, if you have to face this error, then tell us in the comment section.