Hi Guys, How are you?
So In this article, I’ll tell you how you can check FPS On your iPhone or iPad. You have any model of the iOS device(iPhone Or iPad) you can check your FPS with the Help of Windows Computer and Mac.
If you are a gamer then this post helps a lot for measuring your FPS on iOS Devices.
Many people want to know that how much FPS they get in their iOS Device & I’m one of them too. I am a very curious person who wants to know everything.
If you’re playing Pubg Mobile, BGMI, Call Of Duty, Or anything on your iOS Device and want to know how to measure FPS So now read this article carefully.
Some Basic Requirments To Measuring FPS For iPhone
You are going to need some things to check FPS which is as follows
- Need A Usb To Lighting CABLE
You can buy this cable online (Tip: Buy A Apple Certified Cable)
2. Install iTunes Software In your windows/Mac whatever you have.
3. Install PerfDogs Software (Use Vpn For Downloading)
4. A VPN For Your Windows/Mac – Perfdogs Software is made by Tencent so this software is banned In India so if you are from India then Install A Vpn On your Computer/Mac (You Can Use Any Free VPN)
5. A WIFI Connection – (You Can Use Mobile’s Hotspot) – But here you have to connect your computer and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi.
These are some basic requirements To measuring FPS For iPhone/iPad.
How To Setup All These Things For Measuring FPS?
Now, this part is most important so read these steps carefully and follow the same process and make sure you’re connected with the Same Wi-fi Network.
- Fisrt you have to connect your iPhone/iPad with Computer/Mac with help of USB To Lighting Cable
- Give all the permission To your computer
- Now You have to install the latest Version of iTunes In your Computer/Mac Whatever you have (Use Latest)
- Now Install iTunes and log in with the same Apple ID you have logged in iPhone
- After that install any Vpn (For Indians) and Connecxt with any server.
- Now Download and install PerfDogs Software & create a account On It.
- So as soon as you open PerfDogs software, your iPhone will automatically detect it there
- Now you have to select one option that is Iphone with cable or Iphone with Wi-Fi, I recmmedned to you select same Wi-Fi Option and Remove the cable.
- Now you have to select the app for which you want to check FPS
- In my case I selected Pubg Mobile (Bgmi)
- Now Open any game In Your iPhone and check your FPS In your Computer Screen.
That’s the complete process for check your FPS Using Windows/Mac.
So I hope you love this tutorial, if you getting any kind of error then please tell me in Comment section
Can We Check FPS In iPhone/iPad Without Using Computer/Mac?
Yes you can but on iPhone all the apps are paid and you can’t get exact FPS so try this method this is completely Free
Perfdogs Software Paid Or Free?
Perfdogs Software Completely free for everyone
This Method is working in all the iPhones?
May be but I have iPhone 12 so I Just check in this This method is working well in my iPhone 12. If you have iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini ,iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max!!
Hey, My Name Is Sahitya Porwal Founder Of IconicTechs. I Am A Digital Content Creator. I Love To Share Information About Gaming & Technology.